25 June 2009

Long Overdue Contact Info

I forgot to send my address and phone info when I arrived. Sorry about that!

My phone number is: 39-377-315-4249. (you may need to add 011 to the front, but I don't think so, the place I ordered my phone from sent some confusing instructions).

My address is:
Katie Ogden
c/o Lucia Lucciarini
Biblioteca Comunale 
Piazzale Boccarini
Amelia, TR Italy 05022 

As far as care packages go, do not feel the need to send one. HOWEVER if you are going to ignore that request I have a request to ask of you. Be mindful of the value of objects you put into the box. Don't overstate the value for insurance purchases. Why? Well, I have to pay to get any packages, and this morning a girl in my class had to pay 92E in taxes and duties to get a package released. The tax is only supposed to be a certain percentage of what you are sending, so it should be a-ok. 

Ciao ciao! (the Italians say it twice, I am trying to pull it off without sounding like an idiot!)

3 comments:

  1. P.S. We think fedex is better than ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just say Chow Chow like the dog right? Teeheee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they just say it so naturally. I haven't got it down yet. I am working on it though. I think I pause too much in between.

    ReplyDelete